The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the Venetian Expo, corporate security, state, local and federal law enforcement authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events, as well as expect all parties participating in any ISC West event to adhere to our Code of Conduct.
SAFETY, SECURITY & CODE OF CONDUCT
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Security staff may approach you to assist outside, at entry or inside the event
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Security procedures are fully operational at our events
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
- CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event
- Carry a recognized form of photo ID with them at all times
Reed Exhibitions and ISC West strive to create and maintain an environment where all people are treated with dignity, decency and respect. As such, we expect ALL parties participating in any ISC West event, including but not limited to, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees, to behave appropriately at all times throughout the year.
ISC West has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind including, but not limited to:
- Offensive verbal comments
- Physical assault and/or battery
- Harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of presentations and other events
- Bathroom policing
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome physical attention
- Sexually explicit, suggestive and/or provocative behavior
- Hate symbols
In relation to, but not limited to:
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Gender presentation
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- Body size
If a person engages in harassing behavior at any time, ISC West staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from ISC West with no refund. Our policy applies to EVERYONE participating in a ISC event. Exhibitors, attendees, speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, volunteers, and security are ALL subject to our Anti-Harassment Policy.
Anyone can report harassment to ISC staff at any time. If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact security or ISC staff. If necessary, ISC staff will contact local law enforcement, provide escort, offer a safe place, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to make sure they feel safe for the rest of ISC.
Health & Safety Information
We are excited to welcome you back to ISC West! At ISC West and all Reed Exhibitions events, your health and safety is our top priority. As part of this commitment, we’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies to help support a safe experience. Everyone in attendance, including customers, vendors and staff, are expected to comply our health and safety requirements listed on our Health & Safety Information page.