- Each participating company must be a contracted ISC West exhibitor or meeting space exhibitor.
- The product or service entered in the SIA New Products + Solutions Awards program must have been released after June 7, 2021, and must be available for sale on or before the first day of NPS show judging on March 22, 2022.
- SIA Membership needs to be obtained prior to February 4, 2022 in order to be eligible for the SIA member rate on the SIA New Products + Solutions Awards.
- If, after registering for the SIA New Products + Solutions Awards, a company discovers that the product or service entered will not be available for sale and shipment by March 22, 2022, its representative is required to notify the Security Industry Association (SIA) as soon as possible. The company has the option of continuing to promote the product on the NPS website, in the on-site display at ISC West, and in the NPS booklet (if prior to print deadline), but the product will not be eligible for any award. Failure to advise SIA that the product will not be available by March 22, 2022, may result in the company being disqualified from the 2022 NPS program and barred from future NPS programs for as many as 2 years.
SIA New Products + Solutions Award Policies
- Presentations to the NPS judging panel will take place on March 22, 2022. Each participating company agrees to make a representative available for its presentation time. Each entrant will have 15 minutes to present their product to the judging panel and answer questions the judges may have. Presentations will begin at 8:30 AM. Plan to arrive in Las Vegas on Monday, March 21.
- The SIA New Products + Solutions Awards Ceremony will take place on Wednesday, March 23, 2022.
- Winning companies will, in addition to receiving an award, be sent an NPS logo for use in electronic and printed promotional materials. The logo will be sent via e-mail along with a guide to graphic standards within two weeks of the conclusion of ISC West.
- The presentation of an award to a product or service does not constitute endorsement of that product or service by the Security Industry Association or the SIA New Products + Solutions Awards.
For more information about eligibility or the judging process, please contact Cameron Walker-Miller, Security Industry Association (SIA), at 301-804-4727 or at NPS@securityindustry.org.