- Each participating company must be a contracted ISC West 2021 exhibitor or meeting space exhibitor.
- The product or service entered in the New Product Showcase (NPS) program must have been released after March 30, 2020, and must be available for sale on or before the first day of NPS virtual show judging on June 7, 2021.
- SIA Membership needs to be obtained prior to June 7, 2021 in order to be eligible for the SIA member rate on the New Product Showcase.
- If, after registering for the New Product Showcase, a company discovers that the product or service entered will not be available for sale and shipment by June 7, 2021, its representative is required to notify the Security Industry Association (SIA) as soon as possible. The company has the option of continuing to promote the product on the NPS website, in the on-site display at ISC West, and in the NPS booklet (if prior to print deadline), but the product will not be eligible for any award. Failure to advise SIA that the product will not be available by June 7, 2021, may result in the company being disqualified from the 2022 NPS program and barred from future NPS programs for as many as 2 years.
SIA New Product Showcase
- Presentations to the NPS judging panel will take place during the week of June 7, 2021. Each participating company agrees to make a representative available for its presentation time, which will be mutually agreed upon between 10:00am - 5:00pm EDT during the week of June 7, 2021. Each entrant will have 15 minutes to present their product to the judging panel through the online platform and answer questions the judges may have.
- The Virtual New Product Showcase Award Ceremony will take place Thursday, June 17.
- Winning companies will, in addition to receiving an award, be sent an NPS logo for use in electronic and printed promotional materials. The logo will be sent via e-mail along with a guide to graphic standards within two weeks of the conclusion of ISC West.
- The presentation of an award to a product or service does not constitute endorsement of that product or service by the Security Industry Association or the New Product Showcase.