At ISC West and all Reed Exhibitions events, your health and safety is our top priority. As part of this commitment, we’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies to help support a safe experience. Everyone in attendance, including customers, vendors and staff, are expected to comply with our health and safety requirements, including:
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINE INFORMATION
WE ARE EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO ISC WEST!
Everyone is required to wear an approved face covering while attending ISC West. For more details and requirements about face coverings, please click here
Everyone attending ISC West will be required to undergo a temperature screening prior to entering. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees (F) will not be permitted entry to ISC West.
INCREASED SANITIZATION AND HYGIENE
Reed Exhibitions works with each venue to implement sanitization standards. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
We have adjusted our layout and implemented exhibitor guidelines and requirements to promote physical distancing. Please help us maintain the well-being of everyone at ISC West by maintaining a distance of 6 ft. (2 meters) between you and others.
DIRECTIONAL AND DISTANCE MARKINGS
Please follow all floor and distance markings and signage.
FOLLOW ALL SIGNAGE AND DIRECTION FROM STAFF
Operational adjustments may occur throughout the event in order to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. Please adhere to all signage and direction from all staff.
GREET WITHOUT SHAKING HANDS
Please observe social distancing guidelines when greeting others, avoid handshakes and hugs.
Reed Exhibitions and ISC West are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page across our 2021 events - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at Reed Exhibitions in the new normal, please click here.
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to Nevada. Visit www.nvhealthresponse.nv.gov for more information.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including ISC West. Prior to purchasing a ticket for and attending ISC West, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending ISC West, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering ISC West, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That you will abide by all ISC West health-and-safety requirements;
- That you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending ISC West you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- That you are not under any self-quarantine orders
Please do not enter ISC West or The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at ISC West you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave ISC West at the sole discretion of event management.
Please Note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, everyone attending ISC West will be required to undergo a temperature screening prior to entering. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 (F) degrees will not be permitted entry to ISC West, and will be directed as necessary to receive additional medical assessment.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds. Please ensure you are free from COVID-19 symptoms prior to traveling. Please click here to view our full ticket terms and conditions.
More information coming soon.
Reed Exhibitions partners closely with all venues, local, state, and federal health authorities to maintain a robust operational plan designed to maximize the health and safety of everyone. These Include:
- Strict sanitization and cleaning procedures
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Temperature screenings for all staff, vendors and exhibitors
- Layout design and spaces that promote physical distancing
- Exhibitor guidelines and booth design standards
- Reduced contact transactions
The Venetian Resort and Sands Expo & Convention Center maintains an extensive health & safety plan for all events, including ISC West. For more information and details, please visit:
Reed Exhibitions has adopted several exhibitor best practices based on industry standards. By taking advantage of these recommendations, your organization will help ensure a safer experience for all attendees and customers.
- Staffing Your Space: We recommend no more than (3) individuals per 100 sq. ft. of space
- Space Layout & Design: Keep physical distancing in mind when creating your booth layout - maximize physical distance between exhibitor staff and visitors to the extent possible
- Hand Sanitizer: Ensure availability of hand sanitizer at all booths
- One-Way Traffic: For larger island and peninsula booths it is recommended to establish one-way traffic flow with marked entrances and exits
- Throughput: Control the scale, size and timing of meetings or gatherings within your space; avoid creating crowds
- Dividers: Include transparent dividers in areas where people will be in close contact
- Reduce Contact: Consider touchless (electronic and digital) alternatives to engagement, collateral material and giveaways
- Avoid Product Sampling
- PPE: Account for PPE apparel (e.g., staff masks, shields, gloves, etc.)
- Signage: Incorporate signage promoting health and safety best practices
- Increased Cleaning: Plan for cleaning of spaces and surfaces throughout the day; regularly sanitize surfaces and items
- Promotional Materials: Ensure promotional materials are individually packaged