SIA Education @ ISC West delivers top-notch, commercial-free education. Our newly re-titled three-day program features multiple tracks specifically designed to help end-users maximize the return on security investment and meet the demand for integrated security solutions while helping Dealers, Installers & Integrators learn how to capitalize on cutting-edge technologies gives to benefit their customers. With the assistance of our newly expanded ISC Education Advisory Board, ISC West education is devoted to maximizing learning opportunities for individuals in all segments of the industry. Learn more about our Advisory Board.
SIA Education @ ISC Hours:
Tuesday, April 9th: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday, April 10th: 7:30am - 1:30pm
Thursday, April 11th: 7:30am - 3:00pm
The 2013 Program Offers:
- 3 full-days of intensive education
- Packages are available for one day, two days, or all three days of sessions, so you’re sure to find what you need.
- Courses are labeled by level, so you can select introductory, advanced or intermediate classes, based on your needs.
- New education schedule, designed to allow you ample time to visit the exhibit floor while not missing out on any sessions.
SIA Education @ ISC West brings you innovative tracks to keep you up to date on the most current trends. Whether you’re a Dealer/Installer, Systems Integrator or Security End-User, you’re sure to find what you need. Topics include:
- NFC Mobile Access Control
- Intelligent Video
- Physical Identity Risk Management
- And more!
How to get Employer Approval
Does your employer know how important it is for you to attend the SIA Education @ ISC West Program? It is imperative to present your employer with the benefits of attending education so they can justify the return on investment. Be prepared to present a business case to your employer that will justify your travel. Use the following sample letter (Word Doc) to help develop your case for approval.
SIA Education @ ISC West Brochure
3MB PDF, 22pp.
Get Credit for Your Time!
SIA Education @ ISC offers vendor neutral education, which qualifies for CE hours with many relevant industry accreditation bodies. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to all paid conferees after the show. You can use this certificate to self-report your education hours for CE credit.
New for 2013! Participants completing sessions through SIA Education @ ISC may be eligible to receive:
- ALOA - Education Credits (AEU)
- ASIS - Continuing Professional Education Credits (CPE)
- NICET- Continuing Professional Development Points (CPD)
- Learn more here!