ISC West Welcomes Our International Guests!
The United States Government requires residents of some countries to obtain a Visa before entering the U.S. Recent changes to the Visa application process have increased the length of time required to receive your Visa. The information below provides important facts, hints and details that help to make the entire process easier for you and your business.
- Review the U.S. Department of State web site for changes to the Visa process that may affect you.
- Apply early for your Visa. Download Visa forms at http://evisaforms.state.gov/
- Obtain a letter of invitation from ISC West. Complete the request form
- Check your passport for the expiration date.
- Book your Travel and Hotel Accommodations.
Attendees with Children
No one under 18 years of age will be permitted at ISC West at anytime regardless of affiliation or circumstances. This rule applies to exhibitors as well as attendees. Your visa invitation letter only applies to you, no exceptions. Please note: Waivers will not be issued.
Visa Application Process
Recent changes to the Visa policy and procedures are expected to increase the amount of time it takes to obtain a Visa. It is extremely important to apply for your Visa early. We recommend that you start the Visa application process as soon as possible. See the Department of State provides the approximate wait times
International travel arrangements can be made smoothly through our online Travel Desk. Attendees from around the globe can make reservations locally in their home country or region through a local travel agency via the ISC West Travel Desk.