Thank you for your interest in the 2016 ISC West event. We're looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas at the Sands Expo, April 6-8, 2016.
- You must be a member of an editorial staff of a publishing entity pertaining to the security industry to qualify for media credentials. This includes newspapers, magazines, newsletters, online content providers, bloggers, radio and broadcast outlets.
- Media members who have pre-registered for the 2016 ISC West event may pick up their badges at the show press office beginning on Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 2:00pm. Please bring an ID and business card to pick up your badge.
- If you have not pre-registered for a media badge, you may do so on site. Please bring a photo ID and business card. There is no charge for media badges, but you must have identification to receive a badge.
- All members of the editorial media can gain complimentary access to attend the conference sessions, keynotes, and entry to all private media events and the show floor during "non show hours."
- Please note, media sales representatives can register and check in at either press office, but will only receive a press badge.
We continue to improve ISC West to make it more efficient and a more valuable event for you to cover. The 2016 Show will offer security professionals new products, technologies and solutions while staying better informed and better equipped than most when it comes to security.
If you have any questions, please contact please contact Cassandra Lobo, Marketing Manager, ISC West at (203) 840-9504 or email@example.com.