2016 Call for Presentations is Now Open!
||July 2, 2015
||Week of September 30, 2015
||April 5 - 7, 2016
||April 6 - 8, 2016
Submit Your Winning Proposal Today!
The ISC Education Advisory Board, ISC Events and the Security Industry Association seek quality presentations for the SIA Education@ISC program, which will be held in the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 5-7, 2016. You are invited to submit your winning proposal today!
SIA Education@ISC delivers high quality, commercial-free information and insight into the most relevant new products, technologies and strategies in today’s evolving security market and their application in commercial, residential, institutional and public settings. The education program draws security industry professionals from around the world, with the majority of participants representing Senior Management/Owners, Security Management (VPs, directors and managers), Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
Our goal is clear – to serve the learner by ensuring sessions are high-value learning experiences. Audience members have high expectations for session content and delivery. The following information and resources will help you meet – and exceed – those expectations.
Participating in SIA Education@ISC as a speaker allows you to:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of your industry peers
- Gain professional and personal recognition as a subject matter expert
- Enhance the name recognition of your company in the industry’s #1 conference and exposition
- Receive a complimentary pass to the full, three-day SIA Education@ISC program
Various policies maintain the integrity and educational value of this program. Three are found below. Please review all conference policies prior to submitting your proposal.
- Limit of three proposal submissions per individual or company.
- Maximum of two selections per individual or company.
- Content must be commercial-free and vendor-neutral.
Proposal Review, Selection & Notification
SIA Education@ISC is presented in a track format. Tracks are based on industry job roles. The 2015 tracks are listed below (list is subject to change at the discretion of the Education Advisory Board):
- Access & ID Management
- Dealer, Installer, Integrator - Business
- Dealer, Installer, Integrator - Technology
- End-User - IT Related Issues
- End-User Public Safety
- End-User Strategic Management
- Learning Labs
- Next Generation Security
- Physical Security
- School Safety Series
- Special Programming
- Video Surveillances
- Workshops (Sales-Focused)
Proposals are evaluated by the ISC Education Advisory Board on the basis of a variety of criteria, including strategic relevance to industry, innovation and tactical focus. Please review the entire list prior to submitting your proposal. Submitters will receive email notification of the Board’s decisions on September 30, 2015.
Speaker Resources and Support
- Proposal Development
- Creating Application-Focused Learning Objectives
- Speaker Prep Sessions
- In submitting a proposal for consideration, speakers agree to meet with SIA Education@ISC team members to ensure that planned presentations actually deliver on what is promised to attendees via the session descriptions and learning objectives. These 30-minute conference calls are typically held 6-8 weeks in advance of the program, and include a thorough review of the presentation outline and related handouts, slides and other materials.
Submit Your Proposal
We look forward to receiving your submission today!