SIA Education@ISC West is your top industry resource for vendor agnostic security and network training. With over 75 sessions, the program provides critical information on the newest technologies in security.
Best of all, ISC West sessions qualify for credit through ASIS, ALOA, NICET and more. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to all conferees after the show. Simply use this document to report your hours.
"SIA Education@ISC is thought provoking and challenging in current and future application of technology.”
"It has helped keep me up to date on the newest technologies that I can present to my customers."
"The sessions teach new ideas and ways of improving our industry."
~2013 SIA Education@ISC Attendees
Check back in December to view the full program! To be notified of when the 2014 education program becomes available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIA Education@ISC Hours
Tuesday, April 1, 2014: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday, April 2, 2014: 7:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday, April 3, 2014: 7:30am - 3:00pm
The 2014 Program Offers:
- 3 full-days of intensive education, with a schedule that will allow you ample time to visit the exhibit floor while not missing out on any sessions.
- Packages are available for one day, two days, or all three days of sessions, so you’re sure to find what you need.
- Courses are labeled by level, so you can select introductory, advanced or intermediate classes, based on your needs.
- More sessions! SIA Education@ISC’s goal is to provide you with education developed specifically for you covering variety of topics to make choosing the right session for your role an effortless decision.
SIA Education@ISC West brings you innovative tracks to keep you up to date on the most current trends. Whether you’re a Dealer/Installer, Systems Integrator or Security End-User, you’re sure to find what you need. Topics include:
- School Security & Safety
- Cloud Technology
- Crisis Planning & Business Strategies
- Network Video
- And more!
How to get Employer Approval
Does your employer know how important it is for you to attend the SIA Education@ISC West Program? It is imperative to present your employer with the benefits of attending education so they can justify the return on investment. Be prepared to present a business case to your employer that will justify your travel. Use the following sample letter (Word Doc) to help develop your case for approval.
ISC Education Advisory Board
SIA Education@ISC West curriculum is developed in partnership with the industry through our ISC Education Advisory Board. The Board is comprised of security professionals from all segments of the industry: visionary manufacturers, end users (including law enforcement and campus security), integrators, and education experts. Learn more about our Advisory Board.